Great Glen Way
Canoeing and wild camping
2nd-6th September 2020
Experience the wonder of the Great Glen Way canoe trail, crossing 70 miles across Scotland from Fort William to Inverness on this 5 day adventure. The calm of being on the water, on some of Scotland’s most beautiful lochs, is a perfect anchor for our insight process. Wild camping in this spacious landscape adds to the magic.
We’ll be guided in this adventure by Nick Taylor of Winding River Canoe. Nick is an experienced guide with a sensitivity to supporting personal growth.
You can check out Winding River canoe here.
- 4 nights/5 days
- £650 per person
- Find out more about the the trip here
Want to inspire your leadership in wild landscape?
Arrange a call to discuss what you can get out of this
- 2 experienced, fully insured and trained professional canoe guides
- Canoes and canoe equipment
- Simple meals (except one supper)
- Transport from Inverness to Fort William on Day 1
What’s not included
- Camping equipment (can be provided)
- Pub supper on final evening day 4
- Except for current clients, insight fee of £300 plus VAT
- Start Inverness 10am Wednesday 2nd September (transport to Fort William)
- Or, Fort William 12pm on Wednesday 2nd September
- Finish Inverness pm Sunday 6th September