Reflective space for coaches
I partner coaches in supervision. Supervision to me is super vision. It’s the ability to see more about your client conversations and to reflect on their impact – and resource your choices. It’s also a generative space for you. It’s a partnership in which we explore whatever brings itself for examination in service of your coaching practice.
- To develop new perspectives in your client work.
- To explore the relational and systemic dynamics in the conversation.
- To find responses to what is asking to emerge in the client and their organisation.
- To nourish and serve whatever wants to surface in you as a coach.
- It’s an equal relationship between us. The relationship offers discovery and growth. And fun.
I work with an outdoor practice to connect with the systemic intelligence that underpins my work. That means I spend regular time outdoors working with questions and consciousness to find out what I need to know. I encourage supervisees to develop their own reflective practice.
Working with me
This is rich and interesting work. I offer a limited number of supervision sessions. [Button ‘Let’s discuss super vision’]
- Individual sessions – 1 hr at a fee of £150 per session.
- Group super vision – 2hrs every 2 months for 4 sessions at a fee of £400.
I have a Supervision Diploma with the Coaching Supervision Academy. I’m a CSA accredited supervisor.
I’m an Ashridge Hult accredited coach, accredited EMCC Senior Practitioner and abide by both the Ashridge and Global Code of Ethics.
Fi’s passion and enthusiasm shone through at every session and created a really special space for the eight of us to share and explore this way of experiencing human development. A powerful experience that I have introduced into my coaching process and way of working. During the programme we were immersed in nature whilst working remotely from each other online, experiencing what we are encouraging our clients to experience.